Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The Highly Anticipated Second Posting




Ok. So I thought that having a lot of stuff to blog about would be great, the only thing is that I have been so busy that I haven't been able to even get on the computer. (I know that it's just an excuse.) The most recent thing that we did was last weekend. Craig's work had a chilie cookoff down in San Diego with other departments in the county. Although it was unseasonably cool, it was a nice day at the harbor. Craig cooked his famous white chicken chilie -but didn't place at all:( We still had a great time, including the kids. The theme was "Great White Chilie", thus the shark. Afterwards we took Evan to his first baseball game and he loved it. He is still wearing the hat he got.






Other things that have happend in the last couple of weeks:



Chloe has graduated from Preschool and will be attending Kindergarten at the Paloma Elementry School in August. She is sooo excited, but I can't believe my little girl is going to be gone 5 days a week (yeah, I know it's just for a couple of hours).




Evan has learned to use the potty. We had a very successful day today, and he now gets to spend one night on his top bunk. Hopfully, tomorrow will be just as good. I don't know who is more proud, Evan or his pooped out parents.



Welcome to the world:



Megan Ann McVey 05/09


Charlease Hardy 06/09

No comments:

Post a Comment